Shea butter is a natural conditioner for hair. It is produced from the Shea-Karite tree nut, which is found in East and West Africa. African Shea butter is a wonderful natural ingredient that works well on skin and hair. If you have curly and rough hair textures there is great benefit from using shea butter as extra protection to keep moisture in your hair and increase softness.
Benefits of Shea Butter for your hair
- Seal in moisture for dry or damaged hair
- Protects against heat damage when using straighters
- Contains vitamin A and E with essential fatty acids
- Prevent hair loss and promote hair growth
- Contains a small amount of SPF providing some shield against UVS rays from the sun